Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs


One word that summarizes how I feel about the CST would be terrified. For example when I first came here I was terrified because I didn’t know what to expect, and I had a lot of thoughts going through my mind. Another example is getting on the plane for the DC Trip, I was terrified because I didn’t know what to expect because it was a long time since the last time that I was on a plane and I thought that it was going to crash. At lastly the most resent time I can remember feeling terrified was the morning of the CAHSEE, it was a big moment for me and I kept thinking just pass, but it was more difficult then I thought. I thought that it was going to be easier but it wasn’t what I expected. With this up coming tests I feel like I want to just curl under a rock and stay there, I feel that this is going to be more difficult because it has science with it and I am not good really good in science.

1 comment:

  1. How do you plan to calm yourself down on test day? Do you become less terrified once the test starts? I assume you do, since you have high test scores.

    ReplyDelete