Sunday, April 3, 2011

Homonyms Poems

I ran by, a blue store
Early morning a lot of dew filled the air.
The scent of fresh bread went through my nose.
A bakery to my left and flower shop to my right.
I ran through the alley took it as a short cut before
I knew it I won the race I ended back at my place.


A week of snow or maybe two,
the weather is finally clearing up
now what do I do.
A walk through I park might
Help me decided
It’s been four month
Now spring time


Laying in my bed
my knee is black and blue
it feels so weak I think I cant move
I wear shorts and cover it with ice
It feels like it weights twice my size

A scent of strawberry a piece of pie
A tale or two would be a nice way
To end the night
I wait to see if I get the phone call from you
But instead it’s your sergeant telling me you won’t
Be due till tomorrow morning
The flight is delayed some where in Ireland

1 comment:

  1. Your Good At Writing Poems. Keep Up The Good Work Tierra.

    ReplyDelete