Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playwrights Project Inspired by Music Paragraph

In class today we wrote the begging of scenes, by listen to music. At first I didn’t think that it was going to be a good idea and I didn’t know what to expect. While listening to the music o felt danger and something cold, an dark was going to happen. While I was writing I started to get into detail what was going on in my play. I started to set to tone of my play. Afterwards I felt that I had just started the begging of a masterpiece and I felt really proud of my self I have a twist to my scene I think that I chose the perfect one.

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited that we get to have an experience like this. I really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. begging ≠ beginning
    myself = one word

    (Check your spelling and look over your paragraph before posting it.)
    :)

    ReplyDelete