Sunday, April 10, 2011

Third Quarter Awards Review

On Friday around 11:30 at San Pasqual Academy, all the kids at San Pasqual went to an Awards Assembly in the auditorium, the awards assembly was for, academic, citizenship, and a ton of other things. A part of the assembly that I remember was when I was called up for my award for having between a 3.0 to a 3.4, I was really excited and it made me happy. Another time in the assembly that I was really happy in was when Ms. Davis, gave me an award for most improved student of the quarter. At one pert in the assembly I was upset because I try really hard and I felt unappreciated and it made me want to cry. Also another part I remember is when this kid got an award form the friends of San Pasqual, it surprised me because I honestly didn’t feel that he deserved it and I didn’t think that he has been here long enough to even really know that friends of San Pasqual, I mean has he even been here for a year yet? Over all I liked the awards assembly and I think that the next one will just continue to get even better.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were one of the people who got an award. If you can do it I know I can. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Tierra! You receive a lot of awards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could give awards to more kids to prevent hurt feelings. I know many of you are really working hard. The hard work will pay off. Soon enough, you will be a successful lady and you won't even remember the awards. It will be worth it,

    ReplyDelete