Wednesday, April 6, 2011

“Switch” Play Audience Member Experience

My experience as an audience member at the playwrights project play “Switch”, at first I thought that it was really like it didn’t really have to relate to my life and I thought that it was going to be funny. Once I got into the play I thought that it was bad and it was kind of making fun of foster kids. But towards the middle I felt my self crying at the strongest parts. I think the part that got me the most was when the little boy got taken away from his mom that really hit home for me, and I was crying a lot. At the end I felt really happy that I went because it made me realize that there are other people out there that are like me. When they were talking about statics I learned something I didn’t know. Over all I had a good experience and that makes me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your post and I like how you went to the field trip, great job Tierra.

    ReplyDelete