Sunday, April 17, 2011

Free Choice Blog Post/ Spa Fest Saturday

Saturday was SPA Fest, it was really exciting. It was a lot of fun to see my mom, brothers, my aunts, and dad. I haven’t seen my brother Kenneth since September, and my other brother Greg didn’t come but I haven’t seen him since I was in the 4th grade. It was irritating because he didn’t come, but either way I had fun with my family that did come. After my brother left, I went on pass with my mom and brother. It was fun because that night my brother Chris and I went to the movies to see Scream 4, but it was sold out so we saw Insidious instead. It really wasn’t scary, I thought that it was going to be super scary because that is what every one said it more crazy then scary. But over all my Saturday was the best so far this year.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you had a good day. Does your family know your family know Bout your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on doing your homework. I am glad that you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete