Tuesday, April 5, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper – Website Evaluation Tips

I asked people question to help me learn about good resources. I interviewed Ms. Davis and she said that if the website is a .gov or an .edu that it is a good website and educational. I interviewed Bob W and he said that if someone researches something in a search engine then the first thing that pops up is the one that is most recently used. I asked Jabriel and he said that if it has an author, someone who can back up the facts, also if it is an .edu, or a .gov. The advice that I got from these people will help me because I know that if something is an .edu, or a .gov that it is a good website also try to find a name or something that shows proof that it is a reliable source preferably first, or second person.

3 comments:

  1. Great job on your interviews! You got great answers from people. What Ms. Davis said was the same thing Lorelye had said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your blog post. Keep up the great job like you usually do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post work I like it and you are doing good keep it up.

    ReplyDelete