Monday, April 11, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today in class I went on the internet looking for good websites to use my research paper. To search for websites on google.com, I really didn’t have to much luck my topic, is so hard to look up. When I found a website related to my website question, I was happy because I started to think that I was going to have to change my question. I knew some of the websites I found were unacceptable because the websites had a lot of Ads, and I couldn’t find and proof of the author. I know the websites I collected were good because I made sure it said .gov, or .org, and they looked educational and they had an author, and they were an authoritative source. Tomorrow, I expect that Ms. Priester will tell me to start getting facts from these websites and start my paper.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on doing your homework. Keep up the good work like you always do.

    ReplyDelete